Many women are somewhat wary when it comes to using stick foundation, since if you apply directly from the stick, it can often result in a heavier look. So, you need to be picky when it comes to selecting a foundation stick. This is why we have created this list of the best drugstore foundation stick brands available online, based on user ratings and reviews. To get the best results, apply them with care, and with the help of a brush, sponge, or your fingers.
10. Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick
- This foundation stick delivers medium-to-full coverage with its creamy yet lightweight texture
- The weightless formulas blends seamlessly into skin for coverage that looks like skin
- Lightweight and creamy texture for comfortable wear.
If you want to create the perfect canvas on your face, you can start with this foundation stick from Bobbi Brown. It can be applied all over the face as a base foundation, or it can be used for those quick touch-ups during the day. The stick has a unique, transparent base. It has a very positive effect on your skin tone, and can be used to correct blemishes and uneven patches. Resistant to water and humidity, it will stay on your face for up to 8 hours.
9. Max Factor Panstik Foundation
For a soft and dewy finish, this Max Factor product is the best drugstore foundation stick you could get. It also does a great job of reducing or concealing blemishes, birthmarks, and uneven pigmentation on your face. If you have a lot of lines and wrinkles, the Panstik helps you get rid of them. Thanks to the handy stick applicator, this foundation is perfect for those quick touch-ups during a busy day. It has a very light and creamy texture.
8. Jolie Creme Foundation Stick, Full Coverage Makeup Base
- Easy to apply and perfect full velvety coverage for all over face with a rich, creamy finish with buildable coverage.
- Totally transportable, this high performance foundation combines the silkiness of a creme with the convenience of a stick.
- Perfect for correcting uneven complexions, hyper-pigmentation, or blemishes. Also works great as a concealer.
- Easy to apply with a simple dab and blend application.
- Hypoallergenic. SPF 8 protects skin from UV damage and provides continuous conditioning for all skin types.
This Jolie product is notable for that exquisite, velvety coverage it gives your face. The coverage is rich and creamy, and very easy to build upon. This is a very high-performance foundation that can be used with a wide range of powders. It does a great job of dealing with blemishes and uneven complexions. The foundation is so good at keeping things under the wraps, it is almost as if it also doubles as a concealer. At the base of this product is a water-resistant cream. The coverage it provides can range from extremely sheer to opaque, making it ideal for all skin types.
7. IMAN Cosmetics Second To None Stick Foundation
- For a natural looking complexion.
- Full coverage, oil-free.
- Long-wearing matte color.
- Paraben free.
This foundation provides a very natural-looking finish to your face. It has a long-lasting effect that could see you through an entire day, provided you pair it with the right kind of setter, of course! It provides excellent coverage all over your face. It has a very subtle matte finish, which is great at hiding those shiny spots. An oil-free foundation fortified with jojoba and antioxidants, this does a great job of nourishing your skin as well.
6. Golden Rose Stick Foundation
This is a very fast-acting foundation from Golden Rose. With a compact shape and an easy-to-use applicator, it is great for regular touch-ups, as well as a morning foundation to last you the entire day. The foundation is designed to give your skin a very natural and shine-free appearance. It will result in a smooth finish, with a delectable velvety feel. The thick consistency of the formula results in quick and easy adhesion to your skin. It works well on both dry and oily skin types.
5. e.l.f Moisturizing Foundation Stick
For those seeking a very natural-looking coverage, this e.l.f foundation is the best drugstore foundation stick on the market. It contains some really interesting natural ingredients like shea, cocoa, grape, avocado, macadamia, and aloe extracts. They provide this stick with potent anti-aging and anti-oxidant properties. Using this stick will result in excellent hydration and nourishment for your skin. It has a twist-up mechanism that is easy to use for quick touch-ups. The stick glides on your skin, creating an adjustable coverage almost effortlessly.
4. Au Naturale Zero Gravity C2P Foundation
- Our Zero Gravity Creme to Powder [C2P] Foundation Stick goes on like a nourishing creme but finishes like a weightless powder. Apply with our Cruelty-Free Creme Foundation Brush or straight from the stick and blend with clean fingers.
- Porcelain: for the fairest skin tones with neutral to cool undertones.
- Formulated without animal bi-products, synthetic preservatives, nano particles, gluten, parabens, fillers, dyes or toxins, our Zero Gravity Creme Foundation is 100% natural, cruelty-free, vegan and made in the USA.
- Ingredients: Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam Seed Oil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed Oil), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Wax), Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed Oil), Organic Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender Oil), Manihot Esculenta (Tapioca Root Starch), Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Micas, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Copernica Cerifera (Carnuba Wax). May Contain: Ultramarine Blue, Chromium Oxide Green
- Proudly hand-crafted in the USA in Green Bay, WI | Join the #cleanbeautyrevolution
Though it starts off as a thick nourishing creme, this foundation will leave you feeling like you have put on some kind of weightless powder. It can be applied using their brush, or directly with your fingers. The porcelain tint is ideal for very light and fair skin tones. It has been tested for allergies, and contains no harsh chemicals. This is a completely vegan product that has not undergone any cruel animal testing procedures. It contains ingredients like meadowfoam seed oil, candelilla wax, castor seed oil, and mineral pigments.
3. Black Opal True Color Stick Foundation
- 1 Piece -
- Natural Matte Finish,
- Soft Focus Formula
Black Opal has a wide selection of foundation sticks for women with darker skin tones. This particular stick is ideal if you have very dry skin. It has a very safe and gentle ingredient profile, and has been rated as hypoallergenic. The coverage is smooth and even all over your face, with no excessive grease. As a base foundation, this will blend with a wide range of products. It delivers a very natural look.
2. Dermablend Quick-Fix Body Foundation Stick
- body foundation makeup
- makeup foundation stick for body
- contour stick body foundation
This is a potent and versatile foundation stick from Dermablend. It is waterproof, and highly resistant to smudges and transfers that can happen on a busy day. This is a foundation capable of hiding imperfections like blemishes, and even tattoos. It contains no fragrance, and has been tested by dermatologists for potential allergies and reactions. This is an excellent option if you have sensitive skin, and suffer from bouts of acne. It promises coverage for up to 16 hours, and is available in 10 different shades.
1. Maybelline New York Fit Me! Oil-Free Stick Foundation
- Gel-Stick Foundation Provides Tailor-Made Mattifying Coverage
- Goes On Creamy And Transforms to A Matte Powder Finish
- Ultra-Lightweight Powders In The Anti-Shine Core Instantly Dissolve Excess Oil
If you want a flexible foundation stick capable of providing a tailor-made coverage for your face, Maybelline is the best drugstore foundation stick for you. Despite starting off with a very creamy texture, this stick leaves a matte powder finish on your skin. It has an anti-shine core at the center of the stick, containing ultra-light powders. These advanced ingredients have the power to dissolve any excess oil on your skin instantly. You will get a smooth matte finish, with zero unwanted shine. The stick is incredibly easy to apply, and great for use on the go.
The secret to getting a great base with a foundation stick lies in avoiding application directly from the stick. You will get better results when you use a quality brush in combination with your fingers, when applying this type of foundation. Do you have any further suggestions or tips? Do share them in the comments section below. We hope you found our list of the best drugstore foundation stick brands useful.