The team behind Beauty Essential values the safety and trust of all our website visitors. As such, we are dedicated to protecting our visitors’ personal and non-personal data as stipulated by the Data Protection Act, 1998. We only collect the data which is absolutely necessary to the website’s good functioning, and we guard it carefully against all misuse.
1. Personal Information We May Collect
Personal information is collected each time a website visitor (user) registers or subscribes to our newsletter, contacts us through our main page, contact page or via the comments section found below our posts.
The personal information you may be asked to share with us in any of the above-mentioned circumstances are your name and email address. Beauty Essential uses personal information to respond to your messages, questions and any other requests put forth by users.
We do not collect and use your contact details for advertising or promotional purposes unless you consented to the use of your personal information for these purposes.
We may use both personal and non-personal information for at least one of the several following purposes:
- To personalize your web surfing experience on our site. The information we collect helps us respond to your individual needs better.
- To improve our website based on the feedback we receive from you.
- To respond to questions, requests, and specific inquiries.
- To send periodic emails (only if you subscribe to our posts via the newsletter).
2. Browser and IP Information; Cookies
3. Other sites